Monday, April 20, 2009

Standing ovation for Susan

If you have not heard Susan Boyle perform I Dreamed a Dream on Britain's Got Talent, you have missed a miraculous experience. I am still standing and clapping for her, so penetrating is her purity and power to touch the heart with her song.

In the video below, there is another recording of her singing 'Cry Me a River'. (Just in case after you listen to I Dreamed a Dream you must have more.) She truly wakes up my soul and gives me hope that is undescrible. Enjoy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She can sing!

http://www.johnmaszka.com/whatchagotgirl.html

Sheilanagig said...

Yes she can. Another invisible person with a treasure.

Thanks for you comment.

Cheers.

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.