Friday, June 19, 2009

Man demolishes house before repo

With all the tragic foreclosures going on, it's nice to see at least one person getting some satisfaction from losing his home to the bank. My guess is this: if people were going to destroy their homes before the bank reposessed them, the banks would be much more flexible. Or maybe, the destruction of foreclosed homes would help to stem the glut of homes on the market, meaning that the bottom of the housing bubble might finally arrive.

In either case, it's refreshing to see one man who refused to walk away with nothing, not even satisfaction.

Enjoy the video. Read article here


No comments:

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.