Monday, June 29, 2009

Constitution in Crisis - Bill Moyers



Where were you 13 years ago? What were you doing during the Iran Contra affair? Were you paying attention? If you were, then you know exactly what is going on in Iran today.

I invite you to view this 13 year old Bill Moyers special and the subversion of the US Constitution for an historical perspective on the Iranian elections and US meddling in the foreign affairs of this country. You can go futher back if you like to 1953 - but at least go back to 1986.

How do Americans forget (or ignore) their own history? It is shocking.

Please enjoy the video. The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis

No comments:

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.