Monday, September 14, 2009

French feel gagged by Gov't on Lisbon

Let's see. The French rejected the Lisbon Treaty (Constitutional Treaty) when put to a referendum in 2005. But magically, according to Sarkozy and Merkel, the populace has changed its mind in 2009. This video shows the populace of France not allowed to express their opinions on this important treaty.

I wonder who is telling the truth? The French people, or Nicholas Sarkozy and Angela Merkel? I will vote NO in Ireland on October 2, 2009 to honour all those French people who have voted against the treaty in a referendum and whose voice has been ignored by their political elite.



Related

David Cameron warned by Angela Merkel over Lisbon Treaty

No comments:

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.