Saturday, May 2, 2009

Are WE the most dangerous viral infection on earth?



Check as many boxes as you like;
or, feel free to add some.


Are WE (humans) the most dangerous viral infection on earth?
No, it's pigs and their dirty flu! Have you read the news?
Yes, and we are doomed.
I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?
No. You can't compare humans and viruses: don't you know they are different species, you a leftist idiot?
Yes and No: We do seem to be a destructive infestation to the planet's well-being; but, on the other hand, would a virus be suicidal?
Yes. What's wrong with being a viral infection? May the best virus win.
Ananchist option. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
Only God or Allahs knows.
Only some of us. The rest of us are antibodies in the immune system.
Yes. And I am not happy about being a virus: '"I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it." '!
No, we are Masters of the Universe and we WILL survive.
Hmmm...other: Can't we just all get along?
Who cares? Get on with it.
Other
Please Specify:
Black Uggs

No comments:

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.