Saturday, May 23, 2009

Waterboarding = torture? Yep

Gotta love this story! My fantasy is that Dick, George, Paul, Donald, and Richard go next in undergoing waterboarding.


The Keith Olbermann Video



Here is the Dick Cheney position,
Torture (Waterboarding) is justified:


Mancow Waterboarded (VIDEO):
Conservative Radio Host Says It's Torture


05-22-09
Source
Erich "Mancow" Muller, a Chicago-based conservative radio host, recently decided to silence critics of waterboarding once and for all. He would undergo the procedure himself, and then he would be able to confidently convince others that it is not, in fact, torture.

Or so he thought. Instead, Muller came out convinced.

"It is way worse than I thought it would be, and that's no joke," Mancow said. "It is such an odd feeling to have water poured down your nose with your head back... It was instantaneous... and I don't want to say this: absolutely torture."

"I wanted to prove it wasn't torture," Mancow said. "They cut off our heads, we put water on their face... I got voted to do this but I really thought 'I'm going to laugh this off.' "

Here's video of Muller getting waterboarded: Source in case videos do not load.
Part 1 - the waterboarding experiment

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcmiami.com/video.



Part 2 - The conclusions

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcmiami.com/video.



Christopher Hitchens underwent nearly the same experiment last year. He, too, concluded that waterboarding is torture.

No comments:

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.