Sunday, August 23, 2009

An overview of the future

So many puzzle pieces - so little time to put them all together. If you are like me, you may find reading long tedious articles, one after another, to get an understanding of where WE are going quite a chore, necessary but laborious. Since I am dyslexic, this is an act of sheer will on my part.

Once in awhile, I find a video that makes the job of interpreting the exponentially voluminous reading material much simpler. Such is the quality of the video below. Although the speaker is not as dramatically endowed as some, the information which he discusses consolidates months of reading. And is invaluable to anyone who wishes to understand global dynamics.

I highly recommend this 1 1/2 hour video for anyone who has not the luxury of time to comb the net daily for clues as to the direction of where global government is leading. I hope you enjoy it - but I doubt you will. The prognosis is not at all optimistic for masses. The question is are we brave enough to face the reality.



Related reading:

Global War and Dying Democracy: The Revolution of the Elites
Global Power and Global Government: Part 5

This is a 5 part series looking at the trends in globalisation. Very long but extremely worthwhile.

Global Trading Showing No Sign of Recovery

No comments:

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.