Friday, December 12, 2008

Things I read - December 12, 2008

Inventor builds She-3PO robot
Errr...can I get one in the opposite sex?













Mexico to fingerprint mobile-phone owners
Big brother will not neglect Mexico. Doesn't this sound desperately similar to USA legislation? Maybe Mexico should just open a New Amsterdam and tax drugs; it might simplify things.

The Purpose Behind The Financial Crisis
The disappearance of the middle class? Where have I heard that before?

Police taser man in diabetic shock
Who cares?

ISPs Give Rudd Government Two Finger Salute
I love Aussies.

CIA holds young sons of captured al-Qa'eda
chief

2003 - the CIA is interrogating children. Wonder what they did with Aafia Siddiqui's two young children?

Secret ‘EU President’ talks begin as Ireland is forced to vote again on treaty
No matter what concessions the EU grants especially for Ireland, I will never tolerate Tony Blair as EU President, or Nicholas Sarkozy. For this reason alone, I will vote NO.

U.S. Treasury Standing By to Begin Nationalization of Big 3 Automakers
I wonder how fast than can re-tool to make armaments?

Our Vanishing Night - Most city skies have become virtually empty of stars.
















EU parliament body scanners offer ‘virtual strip search’





















Iraq plans EU-style Middle East union
Soon, there will be only regional unions in currency and politics; which means stand alone countries will be at a great disadvantage if not members. There is some good here and some bad.

Bratislava resident renounces American citizenship, becomes stateless person Can't say as I blame him.

No comments:

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.