Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things I read - December 11, 2008


Actor cuts throat on Vienna stage
Life imitates art.











CCTV - City gets 'crime-detecting'
For those of you who have not been following the progress of Big Brother, it is time to wake up and start looking at the picture in place from the puzzle pieces available. It will be too late when you have no freedom left to say, 'But I had no idea!!' YOU are responsible for the world you pass on to your children. Other articles on this blog that should alert you are as follows:



Rats show the perils of sugar addiction, researchers say
Apparently, ending one's addiction to sugar can lead to increased alcohol intake.

Air Force Seeks (Non Lethal) City Stopper
Electro magnetic pulse bombs shut down everything in their path which operates with a power button.

No comments:

Welcome

All blogs are really just small snapshots of a person's mind, heart and soul as they evolve together through life....

Small bits of the thread of life we weave together into the fabric of ourselves, in the hope we will make sense of our existence, individual and collective.

On this page, is the cloak I have fashioned from my fabric to warm myself in a universe which often makes little sense.

Inside my cloak, it is warm enough to face the blistering cold winds of the insane world in which I find myself.

If you find some a bit of 'the good stuff' here, it has been my pleasure.